• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiked barricades on some custom models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i would like to know how to make it so spiked barricades can appear out of some custom model buildings because on my goblin map buildings such as "Goblin Altar" and "Goblin Town Hall" are unaffected by the Spiked barricades upgrade although buildings such as "Sheep processor" are where the spikes actually do come out of the side, so could somebody please tell me how to make it so all of my buildings generate the spikes when upgraded?, thankyou.

Level 4
1. check the techtree - upgrades used has spiked barricades

if this is not working

2. make dummy unit at the position of your building that whit the model of spiced barricades

Level 2
well number 1 is a must do and with number 2... erm how do i do that and how about if i do not want to build that building in that certain spot?:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.