• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Spiked barricades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i have looked throughout The Hive and wc3campaigns but i still have not found a possible building attachment model that worrks and looks basically like the "spiked barricades" upgrade, so if anybody could please just create a new spiked barricades model which looks like the spikes are made out of metal, this would be much appreciated for me and countless other people, please recognise that i requested a "model" and not a skin/texture, thankyou.

Level 17
Hello, i have looked throughout The Hive and wc3campaigns but i still have not found a possible building attachment model that worrks and looks basically like the "spiked barricades" upgrade, so if anybody could please just create a new spiked barricades model which looks like the spikes are made out of metal, this would be much appreciated for me and countless other people, please recognise that i requested a "model" and not a skin/texture, thankyou.

An MDX wouldn't be necessary, it attaches to all buildings the same like it does with the Great Hall etc! I may try to get a metallic looking Spiked Barricades for you.

Level 2
Thanks wolverabad, i shall use this aswell thankyou for pointing it out, but what i am mainly looking for is just a metallic version of the spike barricade model? could anybody please just take some time out to make this pleasE?

Level 2
Anyone please?, im not trying to sound cocky but all you really have to do is add a different (metallic) texture to an existing model, can anyone do this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.