• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sphinxform morphing crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Eagle XI's noob problems thread

So i have a Nerubian Cocoon unit, that can morph into 5 different units, one of them is a flyer and whenever Cocoon morphs into that the game crashes. Ive made sure each sphinxform has a different spell activation id and it still does. (dunno if it helps)
What are the common causes for this ?

Last edited:
Level 12
Might be various things. If you are transforming a non hero unit into a hero unit for example. You shouldnt do that but use a triggered replace.

For an exact answer I'd like to see the map.

Level 12
Haha, cool models.

The crypt stinger needs to have the ability "transform into stinger" too, even though the transformation is permanent.

Level 29
My bad ><
shouldve had look better before asking, sorry.

Now i have even more problems:
1. Bribe ability doesnt function as intended. Its based on transmute instead adding gold it has to substract the gold value. Just giving minus value didnt cut it, so have to do over trigger.

2. Nerubian Devourer is lumber-gatherer and has eat-tree spell at the same time. This mess around with gathering. I have to disable the spell's auto-used with rightclick on tree part, should only able to use it with hotkey or button click.

3. Cryptlord's burrow is currently based on bearform instead burrow ability, thats because i wanted to give a passive(thorny carapace) that functions only underground.
However i have to disable his actively used skills whilst underground(except bearform so he can unburrow). Combat Training passive has to remain functional too, because evasion granting part.

Edit: *this post counts as asking how to do the last 3*

Last edited:
Level 12
Yes I know that cyclopedia length to-do list that builds in your head when making a map. If there are things you dont know how to do, ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.