• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Spells ideas for a Summoner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Old
It switches between single summoning n multiple summoning

Single summoning is used for high combat stats/skills minions only

And multiple summoning is used for weak minions but multiplieds

Can you guys pls give me ideas about summons (I mean creatures I can summon) n their abilities (1-2 abilities per summon) :)

---

I would like spells for both scenarios, Multi combat n 1vs1s too

Please n Thanks :)

Last edited:
Level 28
Chain of Spiders: Targets an enemy unit. Creates X spiders at the target's location, X-1 at the closest enemy unit's location, X-2 at the next closest enemy unit's location, etc.

Ginormous Spider: Targets an area. All enemy units in the area are Ensnared, then summons a very large spider at the area's center. The spider spawns egg sacs with timed life every X seconds, the egg sacs spawn further spiders if not killed in time.

Level 21
Chain of Spiders: Targets an enemy unit. Creates X spiders at the target's location, X-1 at the closest enemy unit's location, X-2 at the next closest enemy unit's location, etc.

Ginormous Spider: Targets an area. All enemy units in the area are Ensnared, then summons a very large spider at the area's center. The spider spawns egg sacs with timed life every X seconds, the egg sacs spawn further spiders if not killed in time.
Lol i rlly like the second one

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Idea:
Summon an uncontrollable gargoyle that follows the Hero for X seconds (it would function similar to Locust Swarm).
Every X seconds it swoops down and picks up an enemy unit, disabling it during this time.
After X seconds it drops the enemy unit, dealing damage in the area in which it lands.

Level 28
Firestarters: Summons X uncontrollable Firestarters which randomly Blink every few seconds. Firestarters have Permanent Immolation and the Tornado Building Damage aura.

Slimes: Targets an area. Summons X slimes at random in the area. When a slime dies, it leaves a pool of goo that slows and damages units walking in it.

Level 21
Idea:
Summon an uncontrollable gargoyle that follows the Hero for X seconds (it would function similar to Locust Swarm).
Every X seconds it swoops down and picks up an enemy unit, disabling it during this time.
After X seconds it drops the enemy unit, dealing damage in the area in which it lands.
This idea just gave a BIGGER new one!! Ty!!

Firestarters: Summons X uncontrollable Firestarters which randomly Blink every few seconds. Firestarters have Permanent Immolation and the Tornado Building Damage aura.

Slimes: Targets an area. Summons X slimes at random in the area. When a slime dies, it leaves a pool of goo that slows and damages units walking in it.

Well i hate slimes but i like the firestarters idea

Can you guys pls now give me ideas about summons (I mean creatures I can summon) n their abilities (1-2 abilities per summon) :)

Level 6
Spring of Creation: Upon summoning, weak allied monsters will appear every X second and will attack every enemy that are within Y area. This structure is indestructible.

Sacrifical Tomb: Replaces the current "Spring of Creation" into a tomb which summons a unit that is controllable and cannot be killed. And because of this the user will loose X hp every Y seconds. When the user dies, the tomb will also be destroyed along with the summoned unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.