• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spells bug after new model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys I got a question iam pretty new in mapping. I imported a new model and edit it to my hero and now his spell animation are bugging :/ can someone pls help ? :)

Level 4
well i had a sage naruto in my map but with an old model and i downloaded a new sage naruto model on chaosrealm and then i importet it and changed the model and then his spell animation a bugging :/

Level 4
Models new and old one

there you go alt means old :)

Attachments

• NarutoSageLQ.zip
    156.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Naruto Sage alt.7z
    104.7 KB · Views: 28
Level 4
Replay naruto spell bug

after i added the new naruto model and used a spell from both naruto r t are bugging and form the new naruto also the q

Attachments

• Naruto bug.w3g
    18.7 KB · Views: 41
Level 25
Sadly, still doesn't work for me. (When attempting to start the replay, it gives an error saying it requires the map and although I did rename the map you posted and put it into correct folder that was specified by the error, I can't get it to work.
It may be me being noob in this, so someone else may be able to play it.

Can't you record it on fraps or something and upload it somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.