• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells and Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult indeed but I'd agree with splitting it because I also find them messy and quite annoying most of the time whenever I'm looking for spells.

Thanks!

Is a poll needed to get public opinion? Cause I don't want to get such a tedious work answered with disappointment if majority of community disagrees after the split executed.

I started to compile the list here

Level 37
I believe this was discussed in Hive 1, but Im not sure what the opinion was at the time. Regardless, Im already working on updating the tags for all the approved submissions, so I think it would be a waste of time to seperate them when you can just use the filter. However, if a majority of the community would prefer that, I see no reason to go against it.

Level 19
it would be easy enough for me to write a java program to sort the different links into different groups

if (page.contains("system"){
save in system folder
}

if page constrains "spell")

bla bla bla

I would be willing to help but I have yet to check if the hive allows a computer to log on and use its site.

Status
Not open for further replies.