• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spells and Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
As you all might know, RaiN joined the team and is making spells now.
I wanted to tell everybody that this is going very good and very fast.

He so far made 11 abilities for the Berserker and 7 for the Summoner already!

Just wanted to tell this to everybody.:grin:

:cexc:Hint - +rep him

Level 19
Little screenshots I made when I was bored!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 276
Level 25
The icons look blurry(maybe because of quality reduction in JPG format) and doesn't have the WC3 style.

Flame breath icon has nothing to do with breath?

Also fisure's rock texture looks scrambled up.(small rock in left-bottom part of the rock especialy)

Doesn't sound like a positive critic i guess but since i dunno how the effects look ingame(dynamic) and what they do i can't comment on anything but what is on the screenshot :p

Level 19
The icons look blurry(maybe because of quality reduction in JPG format) and doesn't have the WC3 style.

Flame breath icon has nothing to do with breath?

Also fisure's rock texture looks scrambled up.(small rock in left-bottom part of the rock especialy)

Doesn't sound like a positive critic i guess but since i dunno how the effects look ingame(dynamic) and what they do i can't comment on anything but what is on the screenshot :p

Yeah well the blurryness is because of jpg format.
Flame breath icon fits great I'd say. The icon shows someone that's the target of a flame breath.
Fissure is fine ingame, its just the picture i'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.