• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Simple Pushback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everybody :grin:

can sombody tell me how to make a simple pushback spell in GUI?
I want to Pushback the targetet of a spell.
greets

Level 2
In the spells section I do belive they have a knockback system, all you do is copy paste the JASS trigger then use thier GUI (provided) to activate the JASS script whenever you need to use knockback.

Level 1
Well, Paladons System seems great, but its very very complicated :( sry i am not that good in triggers

Level 1
also thanks to M0RT. I copied your spell into my map (of course first of all the variables, and then the hole spell, so i didnt had to change anything), but the Spell isnt working. I dont know why :(

greetings

EDIT: gwarr, i just noticed it IS working, but if i want to change the trigger, that the push effect starts when my hero casts Stormstrike, it doesnt work anymore...

Level 16
Redscores' system is great, but if you think Paladon's system is hard to understand,
You wont understand ANYTHING,, Paladon's system is really easy, check the 'Actions to Apply' in his map, do Thos actions at your spell, and copy the rest of his triggers,,
That is all,, it is NOT hard, you just have to take a look at the Documentation!
At every spell you want to implent you will have to look at the Documentation, if you dont, it will be sure to not work,,

Status
Not open for further replies.