• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbook and Morphing Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, first off haven't been here in awhile so apologies if I'm in the wrong section.

But here's my issue.

I created a Spellbook called "Mutate" and put 3 spells in it, one of them summons a Placeholder Zombie and replaces it with a real one when summoned (no biggie).

The issue is the other two spells, both use Bear Form as a base. When I try to use one of them the other one triggers, and if I use the other it triggers right, whats going on and how can I fix it. I had this same issue earlier with two summoning spells in the same book as well ><

Level 21
It doesn't matter whether the spells are in a spellbook or not. This always happens with spells that are based off the same basic spell. You'll either have to:
- find an alternative to bear form summon with a DIFFERENT order Id, for instance the far seer summonspell.
- Base your second spell off channel, change the order id of channel and trigger the effects of the second spell...

Level 6
just change 'Text - Orderstring - Activate' to 'ravenform' and 'Text - Orderstring - Deactivate' to 'unraveform' for one of these morphing spells based on bearform, this way you dont need to create a new spell. (my editor is german, I translated those fiels, they maybe dont fit with yours)

Level 6
yeah, just create for each morphing spell u want, a dummy spell based on channel, if he casts, add him the real morphing spell and order him to cast,dont forget to remove the spell later, like DragoonZombie told you.

this way all your morphing spells can have the same ID, Ï€€

uhm...

"Text - Tooltip" not good enough for you?

Um Text - Tooltip doesn't exist in the list for Channel.

As for shift + double click value I'm trying it now, never even heard of it.

Edit: Shift-Double Click is cool, but didn't fix what was going on.

Also heres a screenshot of what Channel offers..

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.