1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Spell workshop

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by RaZoR, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Darkcurse

Darkcurse

Resources:
    Resources:
    spell request

ive got this spell ive requested but no ones been able to help me make it and it is suppose to be ALL TRIGGERED.

wave tide (does damage in a line. targetable like shockwave) the special effect is the naga building death,

1 does 75 damage max range 800
    2 does 125 damage max range 800
    3 does 225 damage max range 800

2. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    LOL... you don't need any trigger for this. Just go to Object Editor and change the missile of your spell to whtaever you want.

3. Esperman

Esperman

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks... Oh BTW, it might be a while before I can check if my ability works because the cpu that has TFT on it is at my college and I'm at home at the moment and I don't go back for a while so sorry about that and I also want to mention that my custom hero and the ability that I mentioned earlier are on an altered melee map but the only thing altered is that I just added my custom hero to it which only makes it available to be bought at a tavern... Just want to mention that if that might affect any trigger usage or anything and if JASS is really complicated then please don't go through the burden of showing me my ability through JASS... I just wanted to see the easiest way that I could work my ability and I don't know much about JASS so I just brought it up to see if that might have been easier to use than triggers (Well I just found out that it isn't so please don't go through the trouble of putting any more burdensome work on your back...) Thanks a lot again and once I get on my cpu with TFT, I'll be sure to see if I can get the ability to work using your suggestions. Thanks again and sorry for any inconveniences...

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No problem Esperman.. All you have to do is ask ;)

5. Esperman

Esperman

Resources:
    Resources:
    (Post deleted by the original poster)

6. ExpansionRod

ExpansionRod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Geomancer spell

Could anyone tell me how to or make me these spells : Gravity Reverse - Lift up target for X dmg and stun for X seconds... And how to do the Epicenter spell from DotA that the Sand King uses... (multiple quakes that do X dmg each pulse, # of pulses raises with lvl, slows ppl in it, but i want it to be an area target) Thanks.

7. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For the first one base the spell off Storm BOlt (or something similar) and make a trigger which increase the unit's flying height and a slow rate and then back down at a high rate. When it is down cast storm bolt for good with a dummy unit.

For the second one... I didn't play so... Be more specific.

8. ExpansionRod

ExpansionRod

Resources:
    Resources:
    What i mean by the second one is a targeted area spell that causes the earthquake animation, each one counting as 1 'pulse' of the epicenter of a quake. Each pulse deals X dmg, and each pulse takes lets say 1 second? While in the 'epicenter', units are slowed.

Also, I know how to make a dummy unit gain the abiity storm bolt (Add Ability...) How can I make a non-flying unit fly? And how do I raise/lower the fliying height?