• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Spell Requests] - RPG [Partner Request] - Also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yeah so I've just started working on a new RPG about a few weeks ago, and I was wondering if anyone want too help out with it. PM me via email -> [email protected] and we'll see what we can work out.
Please: Do not comment here about the parnership, I need the space for ideas and stuff. Send me a email. :wink:

So down to business.

Concept: Well the whole idea behind my RPG is how the humans find Dalaran, as its named "The Finding of Dalaran [TFoD] RPG" I wont say much more here, just that it uses spell books, like in d3fi4nc3 ORPG or The Cursed Heroes RPG. In the beginning u choose your Gender, then a dialog pops up with different Classes.

My First Hero Idea: Yeah so i really like lightning, so I am making a Lightning Sorceress.

Here's a few spells I'll need:

Lightning Sorceress
Shocking Aura: Whenever a unit under the effect of Shocking Aura is attacked theres a 10\20\30% [dont really matter] chance to launch a cone of lightning at nearby enemies. DONE - noob134. TANX!

Electricution: The caster leaps into the air and starts [if possible] spinning, shooting out bolts of lightning at nearby enemies. This depletes her mana, and can be turned off.
As soon as she's out of mana, or canceled the ability she smashes onto the ground, slowing\stunning nearby enemies. Note: if its not possible to make the caster spin then just add a monsoon or something. Also note that she stops in mid air then the bolts starts flying :xxd:.

Electrical Bounce The caster takes a second to turn herself into a lightning ball, then shoots to the target, bouncing to nearby onces [if there are any] dealing immense damage and stunning the targets for 2 seconds :xxd:.

Please note that the data doesnt matter, they are changable, the spells is what matters. Also the spells can be GUI or vJASS.
Well thats it for now. Ill probably add more spells as i progress, and if you have a good idea for a spell\hero involving the concept of my map, then please comment :). If you have any questions feel free to comment.

Credits [in map and description], REP, and a bigass thanks to who ever makes them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.