• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, I need a spell (what the title said)
What I want is a spell that will shoot mutipuail arrows from one unit.
Kind of like the cluster rockects, but I can't get that to work.
You can either tell me how to make that spell work, or you can create a spell using triggers (not jass or vjass)
I suck at triggers, that is why I am askiny yall.
P.S. I will give + REP to anyone who helps

Level 6
Srry, I had to go somewhere. But I want it to spread out in front of the caster. kind of like cluster rockets
Reason 3- I don't like/want those spells. I want something like cluster rockets.

Level 4
but spread out at an even height? or fly into the air and come down

EDIT: This might be what your looking for. A spell in here shoots arrows/daggers in its facing direction that spread out. This isnt my map and i cannot seem to find who made this.

Attachments

• Simple Spell Pack v1.2c.w3x
    137.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.