• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request: Transfer Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I need somebody to make a simple (i think) spell for me...

Spell Description:
The archer will shoot an arrow at the targeted point, dealing damage to all enemy units in it's path, before shooting the arrow, the archer will merge his body with the arrow, causing the archer to travel with the arrow, when the arrow reaches 800 distance it will be destroyed and the archer will unmerge with it.

I need the spell to be atleast MUI or MPI(your choice)
I also attached a map with the spell (can be used only by 1 unit) to give you a better look of how the spell should be...

Thnx in advance to anybody that helps me and +rep!! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Transfer Shot.w3x
    22 KB · Views: 44
Level 9
Here's a MUI version of your spell. It's coded in jass and most likely leakless. There is a configuration header which allows you to adjust the spell to your needs, just read short info above the constant functions. Besides i was so free to add some eye candy and a parabola movement.

When you import it first make sure your editor creates unknown variables when pasting triggers. Then copy the TS Globals and TS Spell trigger to your map. Now you can delete the TS Globals trigger since its only there to create the variables. Then you need to adjust the rawcode in the functions TNT_TS_SID and TNT_TS_DID. These were the required steps, now you can play with the customizable constants :)

If there is something not clear just ask.

Attachments

• Transfer Shot.w3x
    27 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.