• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Wassup everyone!

So I need two spells and would be happy if someone would make em :smile:

Name: Missles of Maigic

Targets: enemy units

Description: The caster summons 2 missles of magic ( Every level increase the number of missles by two) that hit the nearest enemy unit(s) in a range of 700. Can attack the same unit more than once. Homing enabled.

** If there are no enemy units in the range of 700 from the caster no missles are spawned.
** Only three levels of this ability

Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...8721/?prev=search=orb%20of%20fire&d=list&r=20 and if could add some fire sfx that would be nice :)

Damage: 2+ 2xint +(2 per level)

I hope I did not forget any vital information for my frist spell. And now!! to my second spell!

** Okay this is why I think my second spell is not possible (I dont know much about GUI or VJass or anything else people use to make spells). Since when you cast this second spell the "pixies" swarm around the caster until a enemy unit enters in the range of 700 then they charge toward it with homing. IF that isnt possible then please forgive my ignorance and make it like the first one :grin:

Name: Pixie Swarm

Targets: Enemy units

Description: The caster summons 2 +(2 per level) pixies that swarm around the caster until enemy units enter in a 700 radius of the caster. <Pixies only last 15 seconds> Once the enemy unit enters the swarm charges toward the enemy unit. Homing enabled. Once the target is hit dealing 2 + 1xINT + 1xAGI per pixie the caster will recover 50% of the total damage dealt.

Model:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hero-fly-99524/?prev=search=fly&d=list&r=20 for pixies

It would be great if someone decided to take up my request :smile:
Thanks for all the help!

Level 4
Any time this week is fine. There is no rush so you can take your time :smile:

**I just noticed this week ends tomorrow XD. Next week is fine also :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.