• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys if possable can u make this ability? If u can put it in a map and post it or post the Jass or triggers here. thanks in advance!

• "hide in tree"- turns hero char into a tree model (invunerable, cannot attack, cannot move, cannot cast spells other than "dismount tree", only castable when around other trees) for X:XX duration (20 seconds per level, 4 levels)
    "Dismount tree"- turns hero back into heros model, vunerable, all skills reenabled, can attack, moveable.

Thanks again.

Level 2
Thanks shiggityshwa! I couldent find the boxes n stuff it was telling me 2 check but i dled the sample and im a try usn that.

Level 5
When you install the WEU, open it to the main menu, then select Edit Map, Find your map and the list of check boxes is there. you will have to do this in order for it to work.

Level 2
I went to edit the map and checked the "advanced triggers" option and i opened my map after saveing it in the enhancer and i cant find the option in triggers for "advanced" triggers if you know what im doing wrong please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.