• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell request- shockwave but with no targeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys,

hopefully my title made some sort of sense :)

anyways what I would like is a spell like shockwave. (the default one the Tauren Chieftain has) except I would like it so that it activates on use.

Like when you use the actual Shockwave spell, you click on the Shockwave icon, and then a targeting thing comes up. (thing!!!)

I know it's a bit hard to understand.. ummm

To use shockwave:

1. Select shockwave or press shockwave hotkey
2. select where you would like to launch your shockwave.

Now I would like it so that it doesn't require step 2- when you select shockwave it launches wherever your facing. (A decent comparison would be Fan of Knives. When you select it, it activates. Except Fan of Knives deals damage in an area.. I would like a spell where it deals damage in a straight line.)

I can't think of normal spells in Warcraft 3 where the spell is activated on toggle but deals damage, only in a straight line.

Thank youp!

Status
Not open for further replies.