• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request for metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Trying to get my spell to work with triggers isnt working. Using metamorphasis as my base spell makes my unit do funky things like end up with 3 times HP and stay in regular form for extended time etc. Using Bear Form as my base, I cant give it a duration, like on a spirit wolf persay. A blue bar counts down until the time the unit disapears. Same with Meta.

Heres the Spell. My hero paladin uses his ability to become a wolf. 3 levels "giant dire wolf model" with 1.5x crit strike. He lasts in wolf form for 20 secs at lvl 1, 30 at lvl 2 and 40 at lvl 3. Any items he has should still effect him normally. i.e. a claws of attack still adds its dmg. Thank you to anyone willing to take the time to help me out. Even if you have a suggestion of how to make this happen in triggers, i would apprectiate it.

PS: After I set a units lvl of ability it doesnt let it lvl, gain ability points if it is a hero?

Level 10
did u try dependencies equavelent? (or something like that..) check out wats different from the dh to demon and paladin to wolf.. cept the models and stuff... sry but im not very sure myself...

Level 4
I don't this would be that hard, but I haven't tried it.

If it's based off Metamorphosis, then I think you can set the timer. Just make a Wolf unit for each morph.
i.e. make a wolf, dire wolf, an uh shadow wolf, and change it so the alter unit is the corresponding wolf. I am not quite sure what ur problem is either. :| :mrgreen:

Level 3
Heres the problem with Meta. I tried doing the wolf thing from my paladin form and this is how it happened. My duration of the morph I set to 20 sec. I set the morphed form to be a giant dire wolf lvl 4. and the unaltered form to be the hero paladin. When I clicked the ability to morph, my paladin stayed for 20 sec. then morphed into a wolf for 20 sec. Even that would be a welcome problem except for the fact that after the morph was finally over. The paladin had about 3 times the HP and dealt 3x dmg permanately.

Level 10
did u change the altitude adjustment duration? and for the damage, u gotta set it urself.... its the wolf's damage, not the hero's (when he changes that is). and the hp too... make sure that the initial hp of the wolf's and the paladin's are the same.

Level 3
This might be a really stupid question, but whats the altitude duration? As for the dmg part, I changed the wolfs dmg to the dmg I wanted while in Meta form. but after the unit changed back to the paladin form, it was left doing 3 times the dmg with 3 times the health perminately. In my opinion it should have reverted back to the pld's original HP and DMG unless maybe I modified a feild I should not have?

Status
Not open for further replies.