1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

problem with "replace unit" action

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by Trilarian, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Trilarian

Trilarian

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi
    I just started to create my own spells - so I´m new to spellmaking. my first project: the werewolf :D
    I tried a night and day feature... (if it is night he automatically moves into the wolf-form)

I tried out
    Event: "ingame time becomes 18.00"
    Condition: none
    Action:"replace unit with other unit (the wolf-form)"

So far it works... to switch them again i set
    Event: "ingame time becomes 6.00"
    Condition: none
    Action:"replace unit with other unit (the normal form)"

I had to place the Normal hero form AND the wolf-form in the map to choose them as unit i want to replace. So i have 2 heros at the same time and if it becomes night the 1. one becomes wolf form and if it becomes day again the wolf-form hero, i placed in the map, changes to normal form.
    I just want 1 hero who morphes to wolf form and back agint without loosing skilled spells, items, life points and so on...
    omg plz help me

2. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You can always give the unit Metamorphosis and make him use it to transform into the Wolf Form. The duration would have to be as long as the time you want. Remember to remove the ability though.

3. Trilarian

Trilarian

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok thats another posibility, but now i have to manually cast the spell. Would be better if the unit automatically morphs into the other form like a passive effect.
    How can i make the werwolf triggering unit without casting the spell manually?