• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Request by Septimus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Spell Request Type : GUI

Note : I need several custom spell for my campaign. Most of the spell at spell section doesn't suit the character or had been use.

This is the list of spell I need.

Charm

Gives a 20% chance to take control of enemy unit on an attack. Does not have any effects on Heroes or creep above some specific level.

Level 1 - Work against creep below level 1.
Level 2 - Work against creep below level 3.
Level 3 - Work against creep below level 5.

Concentration

Concentrate the power into the sword for 3 seconds. Once the concentration is complete, the next attack would deal additional damage towards enemy unit and knock them back by 200 distance.

Level 1 - 50 bonus damage.
Level 2 - 100 bonus damage.
Level 3 - 150 bonus damage.

The Last Stand

If Murasame hitpoints goes below 25%, this ability would be activate and he would became invulnerable with 25% additional damage bonus and attack speed. The attack would also splash damage to nearby enemy and knock them back by 100 distance except the unit that are attacked by him. However, the activation of this ability would cause his mana completely depleted and cannot regenerate until his hitpoints goes above 25%. This spell require 100 mana as well to be activate or else nothing would happen.

Level 1 - Last 10 seconds.
Level 2 - Last 15 seconds.
Level 3 - Last 20 seconds.

Art of Samurai

Murasame would absorbs 500 damage from enemy attack. Once it have absorb 500 damage, Murasame next attack would deal 500 bonus additional damage.

Berserker Slash

Kerberus focus at his foe and rapidly slash upon it. Each slash deal 5% lesser damage.

Level 1 - 5 slash.
Level 2 - 10 slash.
Level 3 - 15 slash.

Silence Night

During the night hour, Alicia attack have a small portion of chances to instantly kill a target. If attacked unit is hero, her attack might deal critical strike.

Level 1 - 15% chances to instant kill a non-hero units or 2 times normal damage on an attack towards heroes.
Level 2 - 15% chances to instant kill a non-hero units or 3 times normal damage on an attack towards heroes.
Level 3 - 15% chances to instant kill a non-hero units or 4 times normal damage on an attack towards heroes.

Full Moon

Summons an artificial moon at the targeted area. Once a moon has been summon, a dozen of cats would spawn. Those cats could be used to help Kerberus eradicate all the enemies unit, however they cannot stay 1,500 distance further from the moon or else it would dies.

The moon lasts for 60 seconds.

Leap

Kerberus jumps into the air and strikes with such power down to the earth that he damages the enemys around the place he lands.

|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Deals 100 damage.
|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Deals 200 damage.
|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Deals 300 damage.

Last edited:
Level 10
I have made the Charm for you :cute: i used a damage detection system so it won't be abusable :wink:
  • Detect Damage Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Trigger - Add to Detect Damage Passive Abilities <gen> the event (Unit - (Picked unit) Takes damage)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_TempGroup)
  • Detect Damage Enter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Add to Detect Damage Charm <gen> the event (Unit - (Triggering unit) Takes damage)
  • Detect Damage Charm
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Charm for (Damage source)) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Level of Charm for (Damage source)), do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set TempInt = (TempInt + (Integer A))
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Level of (Triggering unit)) Less than or equal to TempInt) and (((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to False) and (((Triggering unit) is A Building) Equal to False)
            • Then - Actions
              • Set TempInt = (Random integer number between 1 and 5)
                • If - Conditions
                  • TempInt Equal to 1
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to (Owner of (Damage source)) and Change color
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
The first and second triggers are for putting units in the third trigger so they can be registered when taken damage (since damage isn't done when "Unit is attacked" event starts)

Level 28
Here we go:

Split Arrow
btnsearingarrows_715b6d5b.gif
The caster summons a burning arrow which hurts every unit in it's way and explodes as it reaches the target.
The outburst splits the burning arrow into 12 smaller arrows which move circularly outwards
Damage: 200 + 50
Range: 700
Type: Active
Cooldown: 10s

7514731069047442242200937.jpg

*I exchanged the dummies for shockwave - now they move properly
*Removed the effects

Arrow Prison
BTNFanOfKnives.gif
The caster summons 12 magical arrows around the targeted unit.
Enemies in the AoE get stunned for a certain time after which the arrows shoot towards the target, damaging every enemy in their way.
Damage: 35/45/60
Range: 700 (500 AoE)
Cooldown: 10s

211622187104873755920093.jpg

v1.01: Redid the documentation

Holy Execution
BTNResurrection.gif
Three holy swords spawn around the caster and dash forward dealing damage to every enemy in their way. As they reach a specific point, the swords unleash a bright energy healing all nearby friendly units.
Damage: 200
Range: 800
Cooldown: 8s

9618342227041642968200994.jpg

-nothing, yet

Attachments

• Split.Arrow.v1.1-S.w3x
    33.1 KB · Views: 52
  • ArrowPrison.v1.01-S.w3x
    35.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Holy.Execution.v1.0-S.w3x
    38.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Level 10
I'll make you the Silence Night (using the damage detection system) when I've plugged in my comp which i have wc3 installed on (haven't got internet on that comp untill friday next week but I'll probably be able to upload it through this comp.

Btw what did you think of the Charm ability?

Level 22
septimus said:
Spell Request by Septimus
Spell Request Type : GUI

Concentration

Concentrate the power into the sword for 3 seconds. Once the concentration is complete, the next attack would deal additional damage towards enemy unit and knock them back by 200 distance.

Level 1 - 50 bonus damage.
Level 2 - 100 bonus damage.
Level 3 - 150 bonus damage.

you want it like a channeling spell or what? :)

And if you want channel 3 sec, you want it so you can stop it or can easy pause unit channel? ^^

edit

and also do you want it to last forever or like a buff that lasts 20 sec

Level 22
Of course it was channeling spell or else I would not write "for 3 seconds".

I'll figure it out somehow if it not meant to be MUI, it can be fast created so you'll have the complete tomorrow or on friday. Else if it have to be MUI then it takes me a little bit more time.

Done,

Change it as you want it to be as, spell effects, animation names and such in object editor and trigger. You figure it out. Simple spell with few triggers.

View attachment Concentration.v1.0.w3x

Last edited:
Level 10
Kerberus focus at his foe and rapidly slash upon it. Each slash deal 5% lesser damage.

Level 1 - 5 slash.
Level 2 - 10 slash.
Level 3 - 15 slash.

I don't know how to pull the melee attack damage of a unit with triggers, so I just set a base damage of 500 per slash.

Attachments

• Berserker slash.w3x
    13.2 KB · Views: 20

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Well the Leap is in One of my Spellpack ICE HERO ........ it's his Ultimate :)

Just enter the spell section ......... Put in the USERNAME :::: Rmx ....... u will see all of my spellpacks ......... ICE HERO contain a Ice Leap wich will deal damage and it's MUI GUI......

Status
Not open for further replies.