• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[spell request] arcane blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
5 sec. cooldown
lasts 5/10/15/20 sec.
increase your intellect by 1 each time you cast this spell
stacks 1/2/3/4 times
if a unit haven't cast Arcane Blast in 5/10/15/20 sec., remove all stacked intel.
each time you cast it, it refreshes duration to 5/10/15/20 sec.
i tried, but it didn't work :sad:
plz help

Attachments

• spell intel..w3x
    13.8 KB · Views: 111

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Your trigger makes little sense in the first place? That pretty much is why it does not work.

You need to structure it so that your duration timer (probably a timer) is reset every time the spell is cast to the most recent duration. This can be done by simply restarting it. You also add the int dummy skill if is currently not active, otherwise you set its level to its current level +1 or the level of the cast spell (the lower one). When the timer expires you remove the skill and set it to its inactive state.

Level 4
You need to structure it so that your duration timer (probably a timer) is reset every time the spell is cast to the most recent duration. This can be done by simply restarting it. You also add the int dummy skill if is currently not active, otherwise you set its level to its current level +1 or the level of the cast spell (the lower one). When the timer expires you remove the skill and set it to its inactive state.

:eekani:

can you plz help me make the trigger

Level 5
i try do this... idea is good :thumbs_up:

Update: 21.58
Done... Spell works if you found bug tell me...

Max 10 stacks, number of stacks could be increased by abbility level

Attachments

• spell intel.w3x
    14.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.