• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request (Arcane Supremacy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, i have one spell that i would like to get help with since its probably an advanced one

I would prefer the spell to be made simple to understand if possible and theres only going to be 1 hero casting this ability in the map

+rep will be given
+cred in the map will be given

The Archmage casts a powerful arcane missile, increasing her own power for each successful hit on the enemy.

Ability Type: Point and cast
Range: 800
Projectile Travel Distance: 800
Projectile Speed: 1000
Cooldown: 5 sec
Buff: Arcane Supremacy stacks
Buff Duration: 8 sec
Stackable: Yes
Max Stacks: 6
Intelligence gained per stack: 10
Each successful missile refresh buff duration: Yes

Lvl 1 - Arcane missile does 300% of intelligence as damage
Lvl 2 - Arcane missile does 500% of intelligence as damage
Lvl 3 - Arcane missile does 700% of intelligence as damage

Manacost: 30/45/60/75/90

i hope theres enough information about the spell, otherwise feel free to ask =)
I really appreciate the help ty =)

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Thanks and it was my pleasure. Feel free to change the special effect to something different, I forgot that there was already an Arcane Tower missile in the game that would probably look even better, lol.

That being said I would like to come up with a better version of this in the future because this one is slightly inconsistent. The projectile doesn't actually travel EXACTLY 800 distance, instead it might travel like 810 or 820 distance. It's barely noticeable but it's definitely something I want to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.