• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Pentagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm requesting someone to create a pentagram with GUI and triggered Lightning effects. The lightning effect is healing wave.

I'll do the rest, I just need the correct platform.

The effect will be used for last tier Light Spell for The Chosen Ones campaign.

Thanks for the help. Rep and credits will of course be given.

Level 7
do you want it to use hashtables or an array? for saving the lightning effects so that they can be destroyed

edit: i have designed one, you will have to set the conditions etc.. for the spell and save created lightning for there is a total of 10 created effects. that you will have to save. the Pentagram is leakless other then the fact that i don't destroy the lightning.
View attachment Pentagram.w3x

Last edited:
Level 7
have done, look in my first post, i have saved all of the Lightning into one array,
when you put it into your spell, I advice you to create 10 different Lightning arrays and save all of the Lightning into a different array
  • Set Lightning1[SpellMax]=Lightning[1]
etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.