• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Morph Animation Crypt Lord Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, here's the problem:
Let's try using Metamorphosis on Anub'arak. He plays his morph animation when Metamorphosis is being cast then he leaves that piece of crap dirt on the ground. :ogre_rage:
When i tried adding art-Animation Names they did not work he always plays his morph animation.
Is it possible to make him not play his morph animation when he uses Metamorphosis?
Or can he at least not leave that piece of crap on the ground?
I can solve this problem by changing his animations names with mdlvis but the anub'arak's model filesize is too big.
Can this problem be treated via object editor or trigger editor?

Level 14
Wouldn't adding Chaos prevent morphing back into the original form?

you are right, I just tested it. It does not even help to use "Disable Anbility" or "Remove Ability", you cant morph back using another chaos that easily.

Is Replacing the unit an alternative? Or maybe replacing it completely manually? You just have to make sure to transfer every data to the new unit like abil lvls and other stuff ...

Level 2
I always use triggers instead of metamorphosis. Replace the unit you want to replace with another unit, save it to variable and after x seconds replace it back. I have bad experiences with this ablity.. it´s hardcoded by blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.