• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need some :spell_breaker:spell ideas:spell_breaker: for my hero arena and make sure that it's not JASS

And don't go just give random spell.Make sure it suits the hero!
For now,there are only 12 heros :
-Tax Collector , Jo
-Worker , Halach
-Old Peasent , Uther
-Retired Swordsman , Arthas
-N00b Magician , Kael ( Idea Finished )
-Gay , Ner'Zhul
-Old Hag , Kel'Thuzad
-Carpenter , Norm
-Failed Priest , Lorn
-Weird Child , Dagon
-Patrol Police , Mal'Ganis
-Oversized Wisp , Eyre

Note : My map has no connection to the ORI Warcraft 3 Story

Last edited:
Level 8
Kael the N00b Magician
A mage specialized in the secret and powerful arts of N00b magic, an arcane arts that can nullify and disrupt the minds of those that encounter it.

-Spam
Shoots out random magic sparks around Kael, dealing damage to everything around it.

-N00bification
Targets an enemy hero to reduce their intelligence for an amount of time.

-Peer Pressure
Decreases the combat capabilities of those around the N00b Magician. (i'm thinking of decreasing damage and movement speed)

-EPIC FAIL
Deals damage towards a target hero. The lower the intelligence of the target hero, the higher the damage.

Level 11
N00b magics sounds good,and it suits the name,N00b magician
The texts in red is my comment

Kael the N00b Magician
A mage specialized in the secret and powerful arts of N00b magic, an arcane arts that can nullify and disrupt the minds of those that encounter it.

-Spam
Shoots out random magic sparks around Kael, dealing damage to everything around it.
Is it some kind of lightning shield?

-N00bification
Targets an enemy hero to reduce their intelligence for an amount of time.
sounds good,but not really good,maybe mana burn would fit?

-Peer Pressure
Decreases the combat capabilities of those around the N00b Magician. (i'm thinking of decreasing damage and movement speed)
it's good,but what's peer?

-EPIC FAIL
Deals damage towards a target hero. The lower the intelligence of the target hero, the higher the damage.
good,is it GUI-ed or JASS-ed?And is it hard to make?as I'm not good at triggering.

please tell me what you think.

Level 8
-Spam
It's sort of a spell that shoots out random coloured magical blasts. Sort of like Venomancer's ulti (if you've played DotA) except more colourful.

-N00bification
It's suppose to synergize with the ulti, but I suppose you can change it.

-Peer Pressure
I can't explain what peer is. It's like the pressure you get if you don't do the cool things other people do. Something along the line.

-EPIC FAIL
It's simple. Can be made in either GUI or JASS

GLB

GLB

Level 8
"Gay , Ner'Zhul"
-wtf?

Peer Pressure: Feeling you have to do what everybody does.

-NOObification
mana burn is not as good as the original idea. just trigger that somehow intelligence is reduced to 1 for some seconds.

-EPIC FAIL
realy good idea! Requires just some basic mathematics.

<<< Failed Priest , Lorn >>>

[Army of Illusions] (Loop Spell)
While channeling the spell, Failed Priest summons every 3 seconds an illusion that has 25/40/65 % of his original damage and his original lifepoints. When he stops channeling the spell, all illusions summoned that way disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.