• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I had this idea for a spell and i dont really wana make it so i thought maybe someone else might like it or just want to make it. What it is is when the person cast's the spell, 1 of either lightning ball or fire ball spawns at each four corners of an imagionary square around the castor. The four spawned balls would then gradually start making their way in a spiral towards the castor. If the ball touches any unit, that unit is disintegrated(or if you want, it does a set amount of damage). During the spell the castor can do nothing, cant move or attack, but when the balls reach the castor, they disapear and the castor becomes able to move and attack.

Level 16
Or do you even be specific and use correct capitalization to help us understand it?

All I can say is, I know how to do most of it, but the problem is it won't work multi-instance. Plus, tell us why you are using the spell, learn how to do it, so we can work on our own spells!

Plus, if you don't even know what the heck is immolation, then it's your problem you can't play wc3, and just sit there staring at the Frozen Throne menu

Level 5
1) I have only played a non-custom game of WC3 a few times because i hate it.

2) I dont want the spell and im not going to use it, i just thought of it and i would make it if i liked maps that used spells and was going to make one of those maps ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.