• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Spell Creation - need little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys!

I start a new hero some days ago, and i've following the HIVE for some help/information

I've create a ability (based on sleep) with the following attributes:

Deal ur base damage + 0,01% of ur max health. In case of the ability kill ani unit, the hero gain 0,001% of his max health permanently.

Check the code above:

This is the custom Ability

upload_2017-12-28_10-53-14.png

The trgiggers:

upload_2017-12-28_10-54-12.png

upload_2017-12-28_10-54-41.png

I've made the array to get the average damage from the champ, cause i don't know how to get it directly from the hero.

From my tests, the ability work, the damage (with the bonus based on health) work too. When the unit that I use the spell dies on spell, the funcion that calculate the life I get work too.

But now I dont know how to put this real variable for the hero max life (permanently).

From reading another topics, i see that is impossible without the item bug.

If anyone have any idea, or some suggest!

Thanks guys, and sorry for my bad english.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
i saw that! I've tryed and work... but the life increase its variable... do i have any option to change the item value of life increase?
You use many, like how bonus modifier systems work.

Once your maximum delta is reached, use a loop to keep changing the health until under it. If using the tome approach (for some reason, as item bug is more efficient) one must remember to remove the tome items after use as they are not removed automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.