• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Charges Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is possible to make Spell Icon with charges icon upon ? Like when you have item with charges, or when you are learning spell then you see little number in down right corner.

No.

Why would a spell have charges.

Alternatively, you can make a an item with charges, and have it be able to cast an ability.

Level 2
Is possible to make Spell Icon with charges icon upon ? Like when you have item with charges, or when you are learning spell then you see little number in down right corner.

Yes,i think it is.You should edit your icons with a program for example on the first icon you type 1 on the second one 2 and like this..And with triggers you can change the icon...I think you can done it like this.

• IconChange
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to *YouAbility*
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove *YouAbility* from (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Add *YouAbility(with other icon)* to (Triggering unit)

Level 2
And how would you manage giving a spell charges, other than having a new spell with a new icon containing the little # in the corner.

Charges are only for items, at least as far as I know.
Yes,i agree with him.But i think that my first post is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.