• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spell Channel animation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello! I'm new to this site and warcraft 3 modding.

Recently I looked some tutorials on animation in mldvis, and I thought to give it a try. I needed spell channel animation for one model. I needed the model just to raise hands and stay still, nothing more, so I created new animation, named it spell channel, set add frames to 1000, non looping animation(I think). The model in game disappeared on spell channel animation, so I put a couple of lines with the same frames(Those blue lines for movement in animation where you add frames xD) in few places of that animation, because I think it can't have one frame in the beggining of the animation(Like i know, i'm just starting xD), and it worked when I imported the model. Until... I reopened the map and tested it again. First time, no problem, and from second time I casted blizard, it started with the same problem: shadow instead of the animation I wanted.

I realy don't know how to fix that and I need help please. :)

P.S. Why don't guys that know all this programs make complete tutorials on you tube? The programs are not complicated, but when someone is new to them, they need a lot (A LOT) of time to figure them out. There is few tutorials on youtube for matrixeater that helped me far more than any other writen tutorial, but even they are not complete tutorials of the program. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.