• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPell - attack in a line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hi,

im trying to make a spell which damages units in a line so far i have something like this but i cant get the spell to be based off the caster directions

• Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by ((Facing of (Casting unit)), 250.00)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 250.00 towards 0.00 degrees), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

The direction is obviously wrong. Just that you haven't seen it.

"...offset by 250.00 towards 0.00 degrees..."

And, to the all guys that post before me, the thread starter is only asking help about the issue with directions. Let's not engage ourselves with petty matters (like leaks) that doesn't concern the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.