• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

/Damage Area/ Help!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i need help for ''damage area - action'' bcs when i make like war stomp with ''action - damage area'' the damage comes to user too example

• Ground Stomp
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ground Stomp
    • Actions
      • Set TargetAbility = (Casting unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Ground Stomp for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 250.00 at (Position of (Casting unit)), dealing 10.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions

THIS HURTS MY HERO TOO(Caster) So my needs is to fix that my hero (caster) and any other alliance of that hero(user) wont get hurt when this ability have been cast

Level 18
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick Every Unit within 250 range of (Casting Unit) matching ((Owner of (Matching Unit)) Is an Enemy of (Owner of (Casting Unit))) and do Actions
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Cause (Casting Unit) to damage (Picked Unit), dealing X damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.