• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed Mapping Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
It was not his first post on the matter, nor was it the first time anyone has brought the topic up with the pretense of the staff 'ignoring' a contest or 'not doing their job' or some derivative of those. Do note that my post said "you guys" and not "Zelda.Alex." It would behoove you to not make assumptions (particularly false ones) about peoples' motives when posting things; it makes you look real silly.

Level 17
It was not his first post on the matter, nor was it the first time anyone has brought the topic up with the pretense of the staff 'ignoring' a contest or 'not doing their job' or some derivative of those. Do note that my post said "you guys" and not "Zelda.Alex." It would behoove you to not make assumptions (particularly false ones) about peoples' motives when posting things; it makes you look real silly.
Whom the post was directed to is irrevelant. I was referring to the reasoning behind you posting your stance in a some-what harsh way.

Level 14
I'm not quite sure how you consider yourself an expert on my motivations and why I do anything that I do. As I said before, please do not make false assumptions of me -- and while we're at it, stop spamming the thread with your particular distaste with my posts, it's off-topic.

Thanks.

Level 34
I only got one tested. Besides people on Battle.net not joining my games, I couldn't get any Hive members to test with me.

Level 9
I found Kitas map on bnet a few days ago, played it and found it not to be fun... at all. there were no glitches but it was hard to see, impossible to navigate, and just plain boring (that one was opinion of course). there is no way that that map could have gotten more votes then some of the other ones, thus kita either cheated or played his/her game on bnet far more then others, in which case the work of legal advertisement got the votes, but in the end quality always wins, like running a buisness.

I do think kita was cheating though I mean really "a bunch of finnish people joined my game that weren't my friends but I knew they were finnish for some reason and some of them voted for me... oh and I have no idea about all of those other people that are obsessed with me or multi-acccounting for me".

but then hey, I've been caught in a large set of situations involving things lining up that shouldn't have by accident (and that isn't sarcasm), so it could really go either way.

polls should have been removed a long time ago, the 100% judging is good. polls aren't being rigged by multi-accounts, people are being rigged by greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.