• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Special Crystal Shield and Lamps

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Feel free to use them without my permission. :infl_thumbs_up:.
Contents

Demon Crystal Lamp (Model)

Demon Crystal Shield (Model)

Fel Crystal Lamp (Model)

Fel Crystal Shield (Model)

Fire Crystal Lamp (Model)

Fire Crystal Shield (Model)

Holy Crystal Lamp (Model)

Holy Crystal Shield (Model)

Horde Crystal Lamp (Model)

Horde Crystal Shield (Model)

Infernal Crystal Lamp (Model)

Infernal Crystal Shield (Model)

Naga Crystal Lamp (Model)

Naga Crystal Shield (Model)

Night Elf Crystal Lamp (Model)

Night Elf Crystal Shield (Model)

Sun Crystal Lamp (Model)

Sun Crystal Shield (Model)

Undead Crystal Lamp (Model)

Undead Crystal Shield (Model)

Void Crystal Lamp (Model)

Void Crystal Shield (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Simple texture and material edits, but probably useful for a handful of people and their maps.
Well what a lovely set! A great variety... I particularly enjoy the fun little themed tableaus you set up for each one. : )
Thanks. When i decided to create these models, i was thinking of fixing inconsistencies in the campaigns as wll as add unique models for each faction according to history of Warcraft universe. For example, Wrath of the Lich King, Burning Crusade, Shadowlands, etc.

Interesting idea and good execution, however there are issues with all models like these:

Mostly the unused tracks, missing sequences and some extents are an issue. Please fix these.
How can I fix these details?.
I'm still new but I use Retera Model Studio and War 3 Model Editor, so is there a tutorial for that?.

I tried to look for some reference on how to edit models so that they were approved or simple but I can't find anything. 🤔

How can I fix these details?.
I'm still new but I use Retera Model Studio and War 3 Model Editor, so is there a tutorial for that?.

I tried to look for some reference on how to edit models so that they were approved or simple but I can't find anything. 🤔
For one you can use Sanity Test to see what issues, errors and unneeded things the models have. This is only a sanity/logic checker and does not fix things.
For removing the unneeded tracks and similar you can use MDLX Optimizer . Just drop an mdx file onto it and it can give you an optimized version back.
For the rest you probably have to use notepad or similar text editing programs. You have to convert the models to mdl format first.
Just see what sanity checker tells you what the issues are and fix the issues.

Strange doesn't appear 🤔
For one you can use Sanity Test to see what issues, errors and unneeded things the models have. This is only a sanity/logic checker and does not fix things.
For removing the unneeded tracks and similar you can use MDLX Optimizer . Just drop an mdx file onto it and it can give you an optimized version back.
For the rest you probably have to use notepad or similar text editing programs. You have to convert the models to mdl format first.

Just see what sanity checker tells you what the issues are and fix the issues.
If you still have issues please write me a personal message.

Last edited: