• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

lamp

Keywords:
lamp light street
Contents

lamp (Model)

Reviews
Useful for modern type maps.
Level 3
Should have more animations, for example one like "stand day" and one like "stand night" ore anything like that. It looks bad when the light oof a lamp is on the whole day.

Level 4
what colored light can you guys see when you look at the light that is at the road? is it blue? or maby red? or is it just green? no..? OH :idea: IT's WHITE!!!!

cool, no textures,
i can even use it :wink:

Level 11
Very nice "green" light :) maybe do a screenshot with it up against a black background or something.....and elf warden it's bad to have so much aggresion built up :lol:

Level 6
Nice lamp. I cant see any green light-in game, so what are you talking about?

It looks good, though the skin could use some work(make it darker).

Level 4
:shock:
*....calmly....*

THE THE LIGHT ISNT GREEN! I TOLD YOU IT BOFORE! IT IS GREEN BECAUSE THE GRASS IS GREEN BUT IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY THE BIG PIC OF IT, YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT IS WHITE IF YOU LOOK AT THE RAYS TOUCHING THE F***** WHITE ROAD!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

last time...: i say the light is no green, no green! IT AINT GREEN! understand!? i did not say the light is green CrazyOPOSSUM!!!

Level 4
KELION DONT JOKE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i was going to do something bad!!!! 8)

Level 3
Aaaagggghhhh!! Why Would You Want To Kill Superman You Fiend?? That Lamp's Emitting Kryptonite Rays!!!

Level 7
LOL you really should read below and delete your post before elf warden comes back anyway it looks kind of good in grass (greebish look) does it have team color for the light lol anyways i like it and can someone make a street skin for the ground texture anyone???

Level 6
Seriously... Everyone just fucking download the goddamn model and fucking test it out before fucking flaming about the shitty green light, BECAUSE IT IS NOT GREEN!!! Reading each post going up from the bottom made my angrier and angrier... I even punched my wall after I saw peoples' pure stupidity. FUCK, WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SUCH BITCHES?!

Level 4
big fat babe? F*** you A**H*** *** O* * **t**!

THE lamp light is kryptonite rays?!??!?!!?

aint kryptonite green? in that case... F***** F****
IT*S GREEN BECAUSE IT BLENDS WITH EVERYTHING!!!! IF THE GRASS IS GREEN! THEN THE LIGHT SEEMS TO BE GREEN!

you know i would like to take a proton torpedo and blow you up! :twisted:

Level 2
hmm elf warden ive seen just about evry 1 of ur posts and u havent gotten that angry b4 in fact mostly all ur posts r good but i would be threatening to hack the person who asked y is the light green so i feel ur pain cause of all the really f****** annoying pple out there oh yeah and the lights would go really when in a loap (life of a peasant for all those noobs who dont know what loap is and ask " y is the light green BECAUSE UR MOMAS a** IS IN THE WAY AND SHE S*** SUM DIAREAR OUT" )

srry Darky28 and Mecheon for sayin all that stuff i bleeped it out oh no its comming again ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************** :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 5
what is with the GREEN ligt man i dont like green...
now i see a white thing on the street...
j/k i know I ACCTUALLY READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE COMMETING
make a red lamp for my map when the alarm goes off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 2
Wait a second....
touching a white road the lamp is white
touching a green road the lamp is green
errr
How the hell do you know what color it is!?
If you idiots would stop to understand the light is f***ing transparent (takes on the color of the thing behind it.)

4/5 (good model)