• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawned unit don't use skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I made hero with Hurl boulder ability and i placed it on map, i also made trigger that creates same hero in region, then i click test and... If i attack already placed hero he use spell but then i attack hero that was just spawned by trigger it don't use skills. So how can i make map with this shit, when i cant ''create'' units?

Level 9
I don't understand what your looking for; you can simply trigger the spell.

• Hurl Boulder Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 300.00 of Unit X
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set CustomVarTarget = Unit X
      • Set CustomVarCaster = (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Order CustomVarCaster to Neutral - Hurl Boulder CustomVarTarget
      • Custom script: set udg_CustomVarTarget = null
      • Custom script: set udg_CustomVarCaster = null
Unit x is the unit you placed on the map.

Basically this will force the unit to cast the hurl boulder once the unit comes within 300. If you want to make it so a boulder is hurled once he gets attacked, simply change the event.

As I said, I dont really know what you want. But I hope that helps.

Level 5
AI dont work, im making map like X hero siege where you spawn units ant patrol them to castle, once i issue patrol order units dont use basic skills like roar, bloodlust storm bolt. If i add AI then i cant control enemy units, they come in cones and wait... So how can i make ISSUED unit use spells? Is there anyway to do this without triggers?

SOLVED: used Attack - move to command and it works:( close this threat >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.