• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Stuff Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Models Spaceships

Dudes im so noob to triying to model by miself (i´d do it but i havnet got the 3d studio max)

So i have been looking for models for my little project but there are only 4 or 5 that works well

My project is an space map, then i need SPACE STUFF MODELS.... i only found a short number of models from martinisj or SuPa- and I edited it (i will credit they of course)

So pleeaaaase guys could you help me to find space stuff models? Spaceships, spacestations, asteriods, planets... i dont know where to look for it... Thanks dudes

An example of my dream
hzvngihztzzjnnm4mmya.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
that´s a good idea but i will take a lot of time and the holy savior who was deciding to do the models for my, i would have to give him images and drawings since do them .... not?

Dudes im so noob to triying to model by miself (i´d do it but i havnet got the 3d studio max)

So i have been looking for models for my little project but there are only 4 or 5 that works well

My project is an space map, then i need SPACE STUFF MODELS.... i only found a short number of models from martinisj or SuPa- and I edited it (i will credit they of course)

So pleeaaaase guys could you help me to find space stuff models? Spaceships, spacestations, asteriods, planets... i dont know where to look for it... Thanks dudes

i don't know very well how this works but, I need that some modeler makes to me the model (and to being possible the textures) of
some spaceships for my project

If the one who offers needs some directive of how i would like it then say it ^^ thank you

EXAMPLE

hzvngihztzzjnnm4mmya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Your picture didn't show. Just use an attachment.

Learn proper English. If you're foreign, I suggest you get a better translator.

You did not explain thoroughly enough what your models are desired to be. Did you want a spaceship, aliens, or something else?

Explain a little bit more about your map. You are being to vague about it. Modelers need a good reason to spend their time working on your request.

Level 3
yea but im looking for realistic spaceships, the frostspace wyrm is a dragon ¬¬

¬¬ I know it but before explaining nothing about my project i would like who would help me ¬¬

Well...

My little project is like space conquest but some more simple. It will have a lot of techs and so many ships to do, with thech levels and more stuff...

The players would be able to buy special ships (heros) that it would be able to buy obgets like fleet officials, turrets, shields......

I would need by first only human space Stuff (aliens would be after)

I need the next models (and if possipble the blp.s textures):
-Fighters (like the mini-spiders of the cript demon missile)
-Frigates and destructors
-A Dreadgnought
-Some space stations stuff (shipyard, satelites, space turrets...)
-Some futuristic missiles/efects (like alser, rockets, Shields efects....)
-Some Space various models (platets, stars..) but more improtant I NEED ASTEROIDS....

And sorry for my bad english ¬¬

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
thanks wolverabid but i already have used all the space models of the Hive Workshop web and i need some more.

Level 34
insertimage.gif
Click the little thing and put your link from your pic in it.

Like: [ IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/IMG]
what the little pic is, put space between the [ and IMG]!!

Level 34
Few words to for this previous post:

WE
CAN'T
SEE
THEM
!!!11

It's says this which we can't read:
zfmnyxj3i3muttnjdyyt.jpg

Fotazas.com
hosting gratuito de fotos
Esta imagen esta siendo linkada
incorrectamente
Use los codigos correctos para que la imagen sea visible.
Entra EN:
httpp://www.fotazas.com

Status
Not open for further replies.