• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Space Ship please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Aurora_23_2.jpg

I Would like a spaceship that looked like that, not exact, but relativly close it does not need all that detail, i just dont want it to look like a peice of shit either though, Anything that could look similiar to that would be appreciated, I dont need all the mini guns like that on it, but I would like some of them, or maybe just two big guns? (It doesn't need animations besides maybe a crappy thrust)

This map is for me and my partners map (gallin of Milk) The map is about an infection that breaks out on a space station. It isn't really vital for the game, I could use a different spaceship model, but I think if someone could make this model it would make it look more realistic and quite a bit to the game, and a spaceship that looks like this would match the map better then anything I could find, so I would greatly appreciate something like that

I Personally would be extremly grateful to anyone who could make this I would do it myself but I have a mac computer and i cant find any modeling programs for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.