• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Southshore

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Southshore is a simple 1v1 melee map.

Not exactly flashy, and still somewhat of a work in progress, it began it's life as terrain for "Tides of Darkness", a small project I'm a part of.

Sadly, the map had to be disposed of, so I thought, what the hell, and turned it into this thing.

Those of you who ever played with Warcraft II, this map might be for you.
Enjoy :)

Oh yeah: Deloctyte = Me, just look at my other recources.
Honest!

Keywords:
Warcraft 2, Warcraft II, Southshore, Tides of Darkness, 2v2, Melee, Orc Mission, Orc, Lordaeron
Contents

Southshore (Map)

Reviews
21:32, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Horrible terrain, imbalance, creep sight set to 500, overall I don't see this getting approved, Rejected.

M

21:32, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Horrible terrain, imbalance, creep sight set to 500, overall I don't see this getting approved, Rejected.