• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Sound Set] Anduin Wrynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ported sound files of Anduin from Heroes of the Storm and I intend to use them for a custom sound set in Warcraft III: Reforged. I intend to bring Anduin Wrynn to the game unofficially, not following the game's lore but just for fun. They are mastered and enhanced by yours truly. This is for personal use only, and download for the files is not yet available in your country.

Apparently, YouTube compressed the hell out of my video's audio.

I have uploaded a brand new version of Anduin's sound set--optimized properly. The old version sounded ear-piercing which you can listen to with the video embedded above. I won't be updating the video because these new tracks are just mastered differently, and some are just rerecorded of the same lines.

Attachments

• Anduin Sound Set.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

· Sourced from Heroes of the Storm
· Voiced by Josh Keaton
· Enhanced by Camden Miles
· Softwares used
- Audacity®
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor
- foobar2000
- Adobe Audition

© 2019-2020 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Last edited:
Update--and low-key bump--about the download for the sound set of our little lion character. AnduinDeath.flac does not contain a death sound effect yet like the other death sound files in the game (i.e. generic dead body drop). I can't add a sound effect to match the death animation for there is no model of Anduin that I want this sound set to complement. Sorry, Zaffar, but I do love the model you made of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.