• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sound Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm making a Cinematic and I want to turn off all the sound except some Music. But for some reason no matter what I do I can't turn of the background sounds. I tried setting all the cound channels to 0% but I still hear birds and waves in the background. I've also disabled dawn/dusk ambient sounds. I thought I remembered there being a "Stop all Sounds" trigger but I can't find it now :sad:

So if anyone knows how I can fix this, I would appreciate some help...

Rui

Rui

Level 41
When do you turn off the sounds? Before or after you set Cinematic Mode On? The CinematicModeBJ function (equivalent to the Cinematic - Cinematic On/Off action of the Triggers) runs a number of other natives that set the music and volumes to a certain value.
So, use the Sound actions after you've turned the Cinematic Mode on, and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.