• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

sound help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i make a map and have imported some custom models ..now i want custom sounds for these units, i have sounds but dont know how i could use it on the units. i mean i dont want the worker,orc,human,etc. standard wc3 sounds, i want my own sounds. so that i klick on a unit and he said my imported sound, can u help me pls..

thanks in advance

Level 22
Go to the sound editor, pick a sound set that you feel llike replacing. Right click on each individual sound (i.e. attack1, attack,2 pissed1, pissed2, Yesmove, ect) and select "replace internal sound. It will then promt you to upload a .wav file. Select the wave file (best to have it on your desktop to its easy to find) and upload it. It will automatically put it into your import archive with the proper file path. Repeat with each sound from the sound set, thena ssign the sound set to the new unit through the objectr editor sound section.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.