• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotC v1.4b AI

Here's my second map project, Strife of the Champions.

A game where you choose your own champion to battle with the other players wherein you can battle by yourself or as a team.

The objective of this map is to win the required number of kills (which is set at the first 15 seconds of the game) to win the game.
Choose your own hero, and pawn other players with a great strategy by your own or with your team mates.
This game can be either Free for All or Competitive Mode.

Mini site coming soon >:D

Any player from Team 1 can be able to set the game mode as long as the preceding player slot is empty.
Example:
Player 1(red) is empty, and Player 2(blue) is a playing player, then Player 2(blue) can set modes.

-kills [1-99], -quote, -repick, -clear, -test, -ne, -ng, -ar, -nr

AI Modes:
-ne, -ng

1j6tsl.jpg

2yoztrc.jpg

More screenies to come as the map is being developed!

######
#BUGS#
######
*Fixed a bug with Snap item.
*Fixed various bugs regarding error messages.
*Fixed a bug wherein Chain Bolt wouldn't stun a target.
*Fixed some lag issues with Ancient of Lore.
*Fixed a bug when Hammer of Thor will give sight after cast.

########
#HEROES#
########
==== Blademaster ====
•Slicer
- Rescaled damage from 55/110/165 to 75/110/165.
=====================

This map is currently in its beta stages. Suggestions and bug reports are widely appreciated. Send me PM or an e-mail
If you want some anime heroes to be included in the next version, feel free to send me a PM or e-mail.

**Additional documentations and screenshots are coming soon.

Keywords:
SotC,StonedLeaf, strife, of, the, champions, heroes, arena
Contents

SotC v1.4b AI (Map)

Reviews
21:47, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Approved Contact Me
Level 4
Items is very limited, And that "thrust" can make bug
Heroes is not balance, Example the blademaster is very stronger than a bloodseeker
I can spot enemies location because when you attack an enemy, the amount of damage will show in top of head, so i can stay somewhere and look at the map to find an enemy who is in fight with somebody else

Level 10
I can spot enemies location because when you attack an enemy, the amount of damage will show in top of head, so i can stay somewhere and look at the map to find an enemy who is in fight with somebody else
seems a bug, but haven't shown up when we're testing it but gonna check it out and include it in the bug fixing patch

yeah i know blademaster is somewhat imba and I've already added it in the next bug fixing patch which is v1.3b

still fixing up few more bugs perhaps the next day or so it might be released or until I managed to fix some exploits

about the "thrust" item, it's not really giving/making out bugs but i'm planning for remaking it, but it is in low priority right now

Edit:
Updated to v1.3b
- Should be fully working with Mac computers I guess....

Last edited:
Level 2
The map is kinda nice
You may add some modes that will make the map much faster like short modes or something like that
I'd like the skill idea, plus the AI is too awesome that I can't beat Insane

You must balance out heroes else, nothing more.