• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry... I Know How Bad I WAS. Please HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Get some custom grass and possibly tree doodads and go nuts. Rocks, grass, trees, anything to get away from the bareness. Get some tilevariation to make it look more At the shore of the lake I'd say a village/city would fit in nicely with your dam.

Level 28
(...) but i seriously do not know how to decorate the cliffs

Eviormental doodads, Damn it!!!!

Trees, grass models, rocks, birds, etc.

Don't forget the fog.

Now, see an example of Craka:

Attachments

• Terrain4.jpg
    Terrain4.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 98
Level 34
Only problem with that old terrain of mine is it is a bit flatter than it should be. There are hills, but you can't see them, causing the illusion that they're still flat.

Good example to show off though.

~Craka_J

lol, "good example to show off though"... of course you think it is. :p

It's usually best to make an example for him. That way it pertains exactly to what he is doing.

Level 25
I don't really brag much about my terrains. I consider it a good example because, environmental-wise, it is good. But there are a few other minor flaws I've spotted. Made it about 2 years ago, possibly more, so keep the critique to a minimum. Lol.

~Craka_J

Level 5
blea im giving up on tis terrain ... bt it was alot of work tho ... so if u wan tat raised doodads ting ... i'll jus post the map here

first one is the one wif the glasses

2nd one is the one updated wif the edited hills

hope u like it:slp:

and im nt gna be comin bak for awhile cos im really busy at work sry

Attachments

• tweerain.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • tweerain EDIT.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Level 8
blea im giving up on tis terrain ... bt it was alot of work tho ... so if u wan tat raised doodads ting ... i'll jus post the map here
Meh. I wouldn't give up just yet if I were you (well if I was you I'd give up too because I'd be you and you gave up, but a saying is a saying) but it's your choice.

I don't really brag much about my terrains.
You don't have to brag about your terrain, everyone around here does it for you. :p

Level 8
Kaitech[SanD];410687 said:
Dude, HE SAID WORK

And since when have I been of the female species?

UO.
What? I have winter break, hence why I can post around here more than usual. That and boredom. Now seriously, this thread is already on page 3 and he's canceled the terrain. If you want to
argh.gif
some more contact me some other way. Check my profile for further info.

Level 5
damit ... i said work dude ... its really stress at work , i recieved mails on my hotmail wif ure replies ... im here to answer dem ... i hab no f)king time for winter break ... im fukin BUSSYYYY and im really sry for cancelling tis 4page thread ... im really sorry

Level 8
Kaitech[SanD];410907 said:
Seruk, you are an immature person, all you do is surf around acting like you're the best person on this forum, as I said a few minutes ago... GET A LIFE.
Actually I do all that while playing WoW. 364 honorable kills today. As I said a few minutes ago... ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. Stop spamming this thread with worthless posts just because you're angry at me, you're getting us both in trouble.

darkangel, you and Kaitech misunderstood me. I have winter break, I know you're busy at work darkangel, all I mean is that doesn't mean you have to stop working on this altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.