• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Sonic jumping and homing System Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
im trying to rebild moduler's sonic system but i keep on failing i asked him for a copy of the system a few eyers ago but he sayed that he doesnt have a copy of it annymore so if someone is willing to help me rebild it i will give them my system and we can do it together

ONLY GUI !!! NO MUI NO JASS!!!
i know whats the problem but im unable to solve it alone
if anyone is interested pls contact me i will give you my work!

Sonic Adventure Wc3 Campaign

Last edited:
Level 9
well my bad modler ... allso added the video ond the topic link so people whud know what im asking....

i have a system that i am working on but its buggy im unable to fix it....

basicly the homming is the problem sonic strikes the unit instantly ,lands too fast,or if i try it the other way around it doesnt land at all

allso the somersawt ability strikes the target and cant detach from it if you cast it again it hits the same target instantly and stayes there....

Set tempPoint2 = (tempPoint1 offset by (speedMultiplier x ((Current movement speed of Sonic 0001 <gen>) / (Default movement speed of Sonic 0001 <gen>))) towards (Facing of ENEMY) degrees)
Unit - Move Sonic 0001 <gen> instantly to (tempPoint2 offset by (0.00, 0.00))

HomingPush Copy
Events
Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Sonic 0001 <gen> has buff Homing2 ) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Set tempPoint1 = (Position of Sonic 0001 <gen>)
Set tempPoint2 = (tempPoint1 offset by (speedMultiplier x ((Current movement speed of Sonic 0001 <gen>) / (Default movement speed of Sonic 0001 <gen>))) towards (Facing of ENEMY) degrees)
Unit - Move Sonic 0001 <gen> instantly to (tempPoint2 offset by (0.00, 0.00))
Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_tempPoint1)
Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_tempPoint2)
Wait 0.50 seconds
Set ENEMY = No unit
Unit - Move Sonic 0001 <gen> instantly to ((Position of ENEMY) offset by 151.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
Else - Actions

well its gonna be way easyer if someone wants to help and i send him the map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.