• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something about locust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Thanks for the reply, but not exactly what I meant.

When a unit has the locust ability, it becomes unselectable and looses pathing /collision. I want a unit to be unselectable, but still have collision.

Edit*

Solved - To give a unit collision with locust, just use the "Turn collision on/off" and turn the units collision on.

Level 19
I dont really understand what your saying either.

From what i hear, you want to copy the locust and remove the Fly and place it to Foot and give it collision + whatever stats you want.

Level 19
What do u mean by unselectable tho? for one my editor cant look at the abillity Locust so i cant help you. Do you wnat you to not be able to click it at all or do u not want it to be selected for attack? and P.S as i recall they dont lose collision, they just fly.

Level 19
What do u mean by unselectable tho? for one my editor cant look at the abillity Locust so i cant help you. Do you wnat you to not be able to click it at all or do u not want it to be selected for attack? and P.S as i recall they dont lose collision, they just fly.

If the unit is not flying, it won't fly with locust. Locust is used into the Nerubian ultimate, units that fly around him has it, so they won't be killed accidently and screw up hes ultimate, or being blocked and unable to "leech" life.

And yes, they loose collision, since the units can pass thru everything, without blocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.