• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone wanna animate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 50
I recently got Milkshape 3d and am creating some models. Trying myself. But, there are some flaws as I am not so familiar with the bones and animations in Milkshape. I was asking if someone wants to animate this model of mine so I(We) could release it.
242792-albums8412-picture101473.png

Edit: If noone doesn't want to I'll just rig it to in game bones and animations, it will screw most of the good parts of the mesh, but meh...

Level 50
I am currently making the weapons. A sword and a shield. Well, similar to Direfury's animations of his model 'Captain Falric'. Some cool spell animatons like shield bash, sword slash, jump and strike...But if someone thinks a two handed attack is easier then so be it, it will be without the shield. You decide.
Just to note, everything is made from scratch except the head and mask. The head is edited from Arthas' one and I just wrapped the Lion texture on his face to make it look like mask. The eyes are visible, though.

Level 50
That mask is pretty creative, however, the weapon choice isn't. A sword and a shield are too generic, I would suggest something more creative like a 2h spear or even polearm. Polearms are badass, :)

Yeah, but I can't find any in game animations for that. Maybe Paladin could do it, I just need
to edit the animations a little. I already finished the sword but meh you are right, I will make something like polearm/spear. And for the animations I might barow the ones from the Wandering Soul's spearman, if he agree, of course. :)
Edit: Andd this was meant to be his weapon:
242792-albums8407-picture101485.png

Edit2: I might aswell use this sword for the Wizard entry, it perfectly fits with my new reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.