• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
SC2 Beta Screenshots

ATM i am taking more screenies. Here's the first one i have which is the multiplayer menu.
menukw.jpg

And heres the second 1 which is the starting protoss base
startbase.jpg
A ton of Thors
someterranpwnage.jpg
A very big army
massarmy.jpg

I will take better pics with better graphics as i just realized my settings for graphics were on very low

Last edited:
Level 22
EMP is a must vs protoss but they made the computer have 2 strats, 1 is mass ground, the other is mass air (carries, ,bcruiser) and I didnt expect it, so I was unprepared :)

As for this http://ladder.waremu.fr/?mac=00225F3B250F 'ladder' is a total joke. I was ranked 1st lots of times, it is only spammign games, not real games, cause no1 makes 50 games suddenly, just start game,exit game. Im waiting for them to find a way to Parse Replays (units, buildings, supply, resources APM etc).

@hutner Im talking about the computer AIs they created that are better than the original one. It's nice to see screenshots of the Original BNet, full menus everywhere etc. I've always liked the original stuff. Why so low resolution btw?

Ahh you are playing Low quality settings, am I right?

Last edited:
Level 2
dude how do u beat carriers as terran? Even with EMP my vikings keep dying. MMM doesn't work too well either since a portion of the mob can't even attack air and they just kill the dropships. I'm also skeptical of thors, they're strong but they're also expensive and you can't really mob them so they end up having focused fire on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.