1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Some Screenshots

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by huntere15, Mar 19, 2010.

1. huntere15

huntere15

Resources:
    Resources:
    SC2 Beta Screenshots

ATM i am taking more screenies. Here's the first one i have which is the multiplayer menu. [​IMG]
    And heres the second 1 which is the starting protoss base [​IMG] A ton of Thors [​IMG] A very big army [​IMG]

I will take better pics with better graphics as i just realized my settings for graphics were on very low

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  2. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  3. huntere15

huntere15

Resources:
    Resources:
    To TheTerran wtf r u talking about

4. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well yes, carriers are pretty imba, even if you send vikings, they won't do anything if there are too much carriers. Not to mention unit AI is really stupid and search for interceptors first, shift clicking individual carriers is a must.

5. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    EMP is a must vs protoss but they made the computer have 2 strats, 1 is mass ground, the other is mass air (carries, ,bcruiser) and I didnt expect it, so I was unprepared :)

As for this http://ladder.waremu.fr/?mac=00225F3B250F 'ladder' is a total joke. I was ranked 1st lots of times, it is only spammign games, not real games, cause no1 makes 50 games suddenly, just start game,exit game. Im waiting for them to find a way to Parse Replays (units, buildings, supply, resources APM etc).

@hutner Im talking about the computer AIs they created that are better than the original one. It's nice to see screenshots of the Original BNet, full menus everywhere etc. I've always liked the original stuff. Why so low resolution btw?

Ahh you are playing Low quality settings, am I right?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  6. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes, but EMP will affect only shields, while carriers main toughness lies in hitpoints. Plague from sc1 it's for example much more effective. If EMP would disable carriers for a short time it would be a good counter.

7. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah you need EMP + vikings although I must say, vikings either have to be massed after casting 3-4 EMPs with the ghosts on the carries or you also need thors in support for the anti-air. Vikings kinda die like flies, a little like the gyros in war3.

8. huntere15

huntere15

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will post higher res pics later but i keep forgeting cuz i get so hooked on the game

9. COMBO

COMBO

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool screenies are those barrackses? are the able to transform now or something? i played sc2 once at a friends place but ive been a big fan of sc1

10. huntere15

huntere15

Resources:
    Resources:
    No those are thors they are like mecha units you can make.

11. ryankyank

ryankyank

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude how do u beat carriers as terran? Even with EMP my vikings keep dying. MMM doesn't work too well either since a portion of the mob can't even attack air and they just kill the dropships. I'm also skeptical of thors, they're strong but they're also expensive and you can't really mob them so they end up having focused fire on them.