• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some problems with abilities using Flak Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wanted to give my hero a learnable ability that makes his shots do splash damage (he uses a instant type attack). So knowing that Flak Cannon gives the flying maching the splash damage for its guns, i used that as a base. However, when i learn this skill, the hero would only do the damage I set for the Damage Amount fiel for the ability i made (which was 0). So my hero would do no damage, but splash. Is there a way for me to make it so the ability does the damage my hero does based on his Primary Attribute?

Level 10
I don't think it's because of that, if anything it's probably another parameter that has to be changed instead. If there are any fields that initiate another or second attack, then thats what you want to toggle. That mgiht fix this. (it's a function that shows which attack on the unit it enables. all orbs have this function)

BTW function might not be the right word, maybe paramter or changable attribute or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.