• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some problem with connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is the problem. My internet works fine, but the thing is, sometimes I can't connect to things if I'm not already connected, like is I'm online on msn when this happens, I don't get disconnected and I can still talk to people without problems, but if I log out and try to log in again I can't do it. I also play WoW, and it's the same thing there, if I'm online in the game when this happens, I can still play like usual, but if I log out and try to go back in I can't get in. I notice when this happens when I open the web browser, where it's exactly like you tried to surf without a connection.

This happens from time to time and lasts for about 10 minutes each time. It's not really bothering me that much but it gets pretty annoying sometimes. Not sure if you understand what I mean, tell me if you don't and I'll try to explain it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.