• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Some NIGHT ELF missions from a campaign I'm not going to work on

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRious

M

MrRious

Not really gonna reveal too much. I'm going to delete these files from my computer, as well as W3 to free up my time. You can take a look at these out of curiosity. These are far from finished of course, but technically playable, even winnable. The first mission's point is to destroy the UD base with Faldorn, while defending your own with Shandris. The second one is about reaching the point at the bottom of the level, while constantly moving your base from the UD (likely not gonna beat this one, because the timer is slightly too short for the second and definitely the third wave. It's doable, but will definitely be a challenge)

The second one is definitely more polished and actually plays about how it would if it were finished (there would just be additional optional stuff on the map and the front bases would send in units to attack you in between the UD waves)

There are lots of new stuff in the Editor so you can play around with it too. Some new icons I made, new units (with new spells), upgrades and unplayable Heroes

Have fun I guess (it's all in polish, because it was easier for me to just translate it once I have finished the project, but I'm not gonna bother now lol)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 87
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 90

MrRious

M

MrRious

Reuploading the mission files. Hopefully they work, because either way I'm deleting them from my computer

Attachments

• Elf1.w3x
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • Elf2.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.